Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another Surprise!

On Monday I told Rylee that after her nap we had another surprise for her. Immediately she asked me if we were going to another movie, and I told her no the surprise would come to our house. She then asked me if Santa was coming, and I told her it was better than Santa. So, she eagerly took a nap, and, luckily, after she woke up her surprise arrived, Papa!! Grandpa Steve had some work to do back here in the morning, so he booked a late flight out so he could play all afternoon with us. He and Rylee played all their silly games and built many towers, we went shopping at Old Navy, and then out to dinner. After dinner it was time for Papa to go to the airport, but Rylee was excited because he comes back in next Monday for Christmas!

0 comments: