Sunday, May 25, 2008

Yes, we are still alive


It has been a long week full of soccer everyday. Luckily, Rylee loves being out at the fields and playing with her best friends. State Cup is over and I never took a picture of her out at the fields playing, but she will be on thousands of fields to get those pictures. After a long two weeks of soccer we thought we would unwind with a bit of shopping in Park City. Rylee would not hold still for me to get a picture, so this is the only one where it is not the back of her head. I promise to be a better blogger this next month!

2 comments:

Laura Campbell said...

Yay! I've missed your posts!

Trace Gibson said...

Glad to have you back (though I'm afraid I'm the slackest blogger of them all lately!). I LOOOOVE the new picture of Rye at the top of your blog! So so cutie-petutie with hair piggsies, eyes closed, and her new little teethies proudly displayed!