Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rylee Has An Announcement . . .


It is true, Rylee is going to be a big sister, and we cannot be more excited. I am two months along, making our due date December 30th. Matt made sure the Doctor was aware that getting our tax deduction for this year was important, and he promised it would be done. Since this will be my second, the Doctor will induce me a week early, December 23, so I am hoping this little one comes two weeks early like their big sister. We got Rylee this little shirt for her to wear down in Texas this weekend and break the news to everyone, it was a hit. So, if anyone is wondering what to get us for Christmas this year, how about diapers or new baby clothes since this one will be a Winter Baby! :)

8 comments:

gmakatz said...

I've thought about this new little baby so much this weekend...even with the mess and hard work going on. I find myself grinning or giggling each time. We're very happy and excited for y'all.

*kt* said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! That is so exciting!!! I love the t-shirt idea...cute cute!

Andrew Tolle said...

OOOOOOOOOO congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! how exciting for you and the whole family! more family to love!

Trace Gibson said...

Holy Cow! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Love the shirt; great idea. Wow. What a great way to be greeted by your blog!

--Heather-- said...

So, excited!!! Kami's is so happy and can't wait to see you guys!

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

YEAH! Is it bas to say I hope it is a boy? Although as cute as Rylee is having a girl would be sweet too! Congrats! I am thrilled by this news!!!!

Tarah said...

yeah! we are so excited for a new cousin! you know an even better Christmas present this year? SLEEP! Trust me, my December baby brought every wonderful gift I could ask for...except that:) But so worth it! And hey, you may even see Santa while you're up in the middle of the night with the baby;)

Carolyn said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you!!! We love you!!!