Wednesday, May 28, 2008

No Pictures, Please

My poor daughter got a sunburn on Saturday, something about being outside from 8:00am - 4:30pm. Yes, we had sunblock, but she is so fair. The funny part is my players put on the sunblock and were scared to get it in her eyes, so the only place she was burnt was around her eyes. So, on Saturday evening her eyes were bright red, it was so sad. Then Sunday when she woke up she had scratched her eye and now she has a huge scab on the side of her nose. On top of that under her eyes is now flaking away. So, I will get pictures as soon as my little girl looks pretty again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

soccer for two straight weeks sounds like a lot of sun and opportunity for burning of skin. Sounds like your next soccer practice needs to be spent going over techniques of lotion application.

Rylee's smile is so infectious. Love the two bottom teeth.

Marcella said...

KRISSA IT IS ME MARCELLA! What is up. We have been busy and Lucy just got off of oxygen this week, it was Wed when she finally got off so officially 8 weeks! I am SO HAPPY for you! Congrats on expecting. I hope things go well for you like they did last time. Lets hang out. I got a pass to Thanksgiving point and think the kids would love to go toghether. Let me know when is good for you.