Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bubbles and The Park

A family friend of Matt's is in town to visit and what a fun day we had with Caity. She, Aunt Karlie, Jayden and Karah came down to play with us! We treated Caity to her first trip to Cafe' Rio, and then we came back to play at the house. It was such a nice day that we could not just sit inside, so we headed to the park! Caity found some really neat bubbles at Wal-Mart the other day and shared them the kids. Rylee had a great time chasing the bubbles, watching them blow past her, and she even tried to blow them with Caity. After bubbles Rylee ventured over to the park and played all by herself. She climbed the stairs and then she even scooted herself right down the slide! I am really excited that Spring is starting to come around, because we love being outside together.

2 comments:

Kari said...

These are such sweet pictures. I can't believe how much Rylee is growing up.

Trace Gibson said...

Oh man! We miss our old park! I'm glad the weather's nice and you guys are enjoying it (just wish we could go with you!). Oh, and I don't think I want to meet your friend Caity because then I wouldn't feel right stealing her name for our next little girl (oh please let us get pregnant with another girl). I love that name!