Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rylee was a VIP

Rylee has been waiting patiently all school year for her week to be the VIP of the class. The VIP gets to bring in a poster with pictures all about themselves and then one day they get to bring in treats and have their parent/parents come and help in the classroom.

Somehow I just had a feeling she was going to be VIP the week I was trying to move us, and of course she was. Luckily for me I had Grandma Kathi and Aunt Lisa in town to help me get the poster put together, but I won't lie it was a really nice break from packing and moving to make a poster all about my sweet girl.
The first day of her VIP she took her poster and was so excited to show it to her teacher and her friends. The second day of her VIP I came with her to class and we brought Easter Bunny sugar cookies, talked about Rylee, and read the "Underwear" book because they were learning letter U.
She had a great time telling her friends all about her, and I had fun looking through 4 years of pictures of my sweet Rye Rye to find some for her poster.


0 comments: