Saturday, April 23, 2011

Moving

We are all moved and mostly settled in our new house, while I won't use moving as an excuse from not blogging really I just have not been feeling it lately, but I am missing it now so here is a little update.

We started moving the first week of April and slept in our new house April 9. We have only one or two boxes left with frames and pictures in our office to unpack, but other then that we are moved in and loving every minute of our new house. The kids love their new rooms, pictures to come later, and especially their new back yard. We really enjoy the location and the have even met our neighbors. The kids, well Rylee, does miss all the kids in our old neighborhood but she did meet a few new friends at Church last Sunday.
While we were packing and moving Grandma Kathi came into town so I could get much more accomplished with her helping me pack and watching the kids for me. One evening the kids really wanted to help pack some things up and Grandma got them boxes and let them pack the kitchen drawers, they were such great helpers.



0 comments: