Monday, April 12, 2010

Rylee's Fun Weekend

Nolan and I headed to Southern California for another soccer tournament this weekend and Rylee stayed home with babysitters and Daddy. She got to go to the movies and see "How To Train A Dragon," she got lots of new things, and she got to play and play with lots of fun people. On Thursday afternoon she played with the Campbell's. She got to go watch Jensen's soccer game and play at the park. On Friday she spent the entire day with one of the parents on my soccer team and I am pretty sure she got spoiled rotten that day. On Saturday she went with Caity to the movies and shopping, and Caity officially wore her out! Caity even got Rylee her first pair of Vans!
She spent the evenings, Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday with Daddy. From everything I have seen and heard the two of them had an absolute blast. Every night for bed they would watch the Masters and Rye would fall asleep in Daddy's arms watching the golf tournament. They went shopping together and Rylee got a Chelsea Uniform (my favorite English Premier League Team) and an Elmo Golf Head Cover. The two of them also spent some fun time practicing writing letters and playing at the park.
It is so nice to have great friends and a great Dad for my kids. I never once worried about her while I was away and not only was she safe, but she was being taken care of better than anyone could ask for.

**All weekend I kept getting picture messages of all the fun things Rylee was doing, and I have to share the pics because they are adorable.

Worn out from day with Caity

Her new Chelsea Uniform

Practicing her name

Having pancakes with Daddy

Fun at the park

New golf club head cover


0 comments: