Monday, April 12, 2010

Nolan's Weekend

Nolan spent the weekend in Temecula with me at a soccer tournament. I am biased because Nolan is my own son, but I honestly do not think there is a better baby out there when it comes to being in new places and being passed from person to person. This weekend was a bit different because I only had one set of parents and myself to take care of all 18 girls at the tournament, so I was very busy. Between getting the girls ready for games, feeding them, taking some to the urgent care, and coaching games Nolan was as happy as could be. During the games he would sit in his stroller and watch the games, or sit on one of my injured players laps, and at two of the games he even fell asleep in Valerie's (aka Grammy's) arms. On Friday afternoon I had to take two players to the Urgent Care and we were there for over 4 hours and I did not get home until after 9:30, but Nolan didn't care. He let the girls take care of him and Grammy put him to bed, and the next morning he was just as happy as normal. It would sure be a lot harder to do my job if he was not so cooperative and did not have so many people that loved him!

Exploring the Hotel

Sitting with the girls on the plane,
staring out the window

1 comments:

Necia said...

Grammy is good at taking care of kids spur of the moment. She's had lots of practice with mine! Glad she could help you out, although I wish she was here with me!