Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baby Sienna

Our close friends had a baby girl on Monday, so when I told Rylee they had the baby she insisted on going to see her. I got a babysitter for Nolan, and surprised Rylee after preschool with a quick trip to the hospital. We stopped by Target and I let Rylee pick out a toy for baby Sienna and then we went to meet her. When we first arrived the doctors were in the room so we waited in the lobby and Rylee was beaming with excitement to go back to the room. When we did get to meet her she became as shy as I have ever seen her. I held baby Sienna for a little bit while she snuggled her buddy Jake. She almost fell asleep in the chair with Jake, so I figured it was time to head home so she could take a nap. I could not believe how little she looked, it is amazing how quickly you forget about floppy heads and scrunched up bodies, they are so cute. We are happy that everyone is doing well and they are healthy!!


0 comments: