Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Sleep Chair

After lunch today Rylee wanted to watch a show with me, so I found something that was okay for her to watch, but not a cartoon, so we watched "Sabrina, The Teenaged Witch!" About halfway through the show she was sound asleep, so she stayed on the couch for her nap. After she was sound asleep I took Nolan up and put him down for a nap, but within 25 minutes he was crying again, so I went and got him. When he came down she started to toss and turn so I snuggled her back down while snuggling Nolan down too. I ended up with Rylee asleep in my lap and Nolan asleep on my chest for nearly an hour and a half, it was great. When Rye woke up, Nolan was still asleep so he stayed in the chair for another half hour sleeping. Then tonight the chair is where Daddy sang songs to both the kids!


1 comments:

gmakatz said...

Cute.