Friday, January 09, 2009

Excited for Play Date


Last night Cyd called and offered to take Rylee on a play date with Hank and Avery. This morning when she woke up I explained to her that she would be going with Hank and his Mommy this afternoon, and she went straight to the bathroom and was demanding a bath so she could get ready to go. I tried to explain it was going to be a little while before they came to pick her up, but she was too excited to understand. We took our time getting ready, played some games, ate breakfast and a snack, and then they showed up. When they knocked on the door Rylee popped up from the floor and started running to the front door, it was really cute. I opened the door and she walked straight out to Cyd, turned around and gave me a casual bye-bye mommy, and off she went. They should be home soon so I will update how it went later!

1 comments:

Trace Gibson said...

Oh my gosh, how big and BEAUTIFUL this precious girl has gotten! You guys make some lookers!