Wednesday, January 07, 2009

2 Weeks


Yesterday we did a little photo-shoot with Nolan and we got some cute pictures. The slide show is mostly for Grandmas because to everyone else the pictures will all look the same, but Grandmas can tell a difference.

He had his two week check up today and is growing quickly. He weighed 8 lbs. 15 1/2 ounces, not quite 9 lbs (56th percentile). He was 20 1/2 inches long (43rd percentile), and his head was in the 85th percentile. The doctor started him on Prevacid today, so hopefully that will help his tummy out a bit. They did his second PKU test and Rylee was extremely worried about Nolan while they were doing it, it did take almost 20 minutes to collect the blood on the form. Other than that he is a healthy and happy baby!

5 comments:

gmakatz said...

What precious pictures. Thank you for warming the heart of this Grandma. I sure miss the kiddos. (Thankfully, Meg came and spent a little time here tonight.)

R.D.S said...

I thought he looked like Rylee the first time I saw his picture. He is cute! I thought he was big until my sister-in-law delivered their 9lb 10 oz baby yesterday! Yikes, I hope Asher is under seven pounds...crossing my fingers.

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

Too cute for words! There is no denying that that baby belongs to Matt! Ugh I wish I could see him again...

M&M Frost said...

Krissa! He is absolutely darling! Congrats! How are you doing?

Tarah said...

Little Dude has the Fro-Hawk already! You guys have fully assimilated to Utah...