Monday, September 08, 2008

Who Knew?


The dryer has become Rylee's favorite toy in the house! She takes her toys and puts them in and then pulls them out, and does this over and over again all day! She loves it. Up until tonight she had not tried to climb in the dryer though, but she figured that out this evening. She couldn't reach something so she thought she would climb in. Next thing I know she is screaming, "Mommy, I stuck." I looked over, hurried and grabbed the camera, and then rescued my little girl. This picture is after she had started to get down by herself, before both legs were in the dryer and all I saw was little bum sticking out.

2 comments:

Andrew Tolle said...

as cute as that is, it make my stomach churn seeing your cute little girl in that drier!!

Tarah said...

Your old cat Boo was in the drier once and she made funny sounds! You should try it with Rye! By the way i finally looked at your blog! Trav!