Tuesday, September 02, 2008

"Mommy Down!"

For those who do not know, I am a bit of a clumsy person! So, add some extra weight to the front of my body and I tend to get even less graceful. This morning I was trying to hurry and throw on some shorts to run down stairs and get a few things out of the car, but in my rush I lost my balance. I was standing on one foot and I caught my toe in the waistband of my shorts, and I tipped-over in ultra slow motion. Rylee looked over and laughed, and Daddy said, "Oh no, Mommy Down!" Rylee yelled it back with a laugh. I hurried down stairs and when I came back up she had Daddy laughing so hard, because she had started reenacting my fall. Here is a repeat performance. (Side Note: At the end of the video Daddy is watching a cycling race and this is how Rye 'cheers' the riders, "Go,Go,Go!")

3 comments:

Andrew Tolle said...

cyoooot video!!!

and by the way, the heading of your blog (the pic of her on the slide) looks really awesome how it fades on the sides!

Laura Campbell said...

Ha ha that is hilarious!

--Heather-- said...

too funny.... Rylee is the best!