Friday, August 22, 2008

New Home Decor


A friend that I grew up with, Shauna, has recently started painting portraits for people as wedding gifts, and pictures of kids, and she is awesome. We had her do one of Rylee and I am so excited to get it--it's in the mail. Absolutely adorable! I highly recommend checking out her etsy website and seeing some of the other paintings she has done. I am already thinking of different things to get painted: the new baby, our wedding portrait and others. . . maybe Christmas presents for people! So if you need a gift idea, send her your favorite family picture or picture of your kids and she will do a great job.

2 comments:

Tarah said...

Awesome picture! I'm totally checking out her site right now:) I LOVE the pic of Rye up at the top, so cute! It was so nice seeing you guys and that cute, tiny baby belly! Love you!

Erica said...

That is really neat! Searching for a pic...