Monday, June 30, 2008

Birthday Party

This year we were struggling with an idea for Rylee's party, and my friend Shannon recommended a place called Jungle Jim's Playland. We went over and checked it out one day and booked it, and it was a hit. The place is an indoor amusement park for younger kids. From the looks of it every kid had a blast. The rides were really fun, I think the favorite was the roller coaster. It went forward and then backwards, but that was the fun part this thing went SO fast. When I first saw it go I was shocked and was thinking Rylee could fly out, but every kid wanted to keep going on the roller coaster over and over. After an hour of rides and games, we brought the kids over for pizza, presents, and cake. Rylee got some wonderful presents, we are so grateful for everything. Overall I think it was a very successful party!

2 comments:

Tarah said...

Wish we could've been there! So fun! Happy Birthday Rylee Girl! Love you!

Kari said...

I can't get over how grown up they all look! It looks like a blast!