Friday, May 11, 2007

Manipulated by a 10 month old

I have to tell on myself here a bit. Lately Rylee has been a stinker when it is time to go to bed. We start putting PJ's on and the screaming starts and doesn't stop. The other night she cried for an hour in her bed and I had enough, so I went and rescued her. We were snuggling and then all the sudden she started to play. She knows how to get me going. She started blowing rasberries, clicking her tongue, giving me hugs and kisses, clapping, and saying "Mama." Daddy came inside from working in his yard and just laughed and said to Rylee, "You sure know how to get your Mom don't you." At that moment I was like, "Oh crap she sure does." She owns me. She is so cute lately and she gets even cuter when she wants something. However, I finally caved in and after twenty minutes of play time I put her back to bed. She has done this to me three or four times in the last month and it tickles me every time she does. I can't get over how well she already manipulates me, the little stinker! - k

0 comments: