Thursday, April 12, 2007

It Begins....

I experienced Rylee's first temper tantrum today, and wow. I don't know if I am ready for this. She has been extremely sleepy today and after her SECOND 2 1/2 hour nap I picked her up and we headed straight out the door to go to soccer. On the way down the stairs she grabbed the car key out of my hand and started waving it around and squealing. That was my cute girl. However, when we got to the car I needed that key, so I took it and traded her a toy to play with. Well, that toy was not what she wanted because she absolutely lost it. She threw the toy at me! I tried to give her the spare keys to the other car and again, they got thrown right back at me, too! I gave up to trying to calm her and so she screamed our entire half-hour drive to the fields. Is this really what we have to look forward to? - k

1 comments:

Erica said...

Yes, unfortunately, yes. Hang in there! Wait 'til she does it in public!