Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Fun Weekend

I know you are all anxiously awaiting new pictures of Rylee, and I promise they will come. Matt has the new pictures on the other computer and I will get them up as soon as possible. We had so much fun playing with all the cousins, aunt and uncles, and Grandma and Grandpa.
Rylee had her first Easter Egg Hunt, and while she didn't really know what was going on she had lots of fun watching all the other kids gather eggs. Cousin Alyssa and Trevor were so cute they kept giving Rylee and Bryce like every other egg they found.
I was so frustrated with Rylee after the first two nights because she woke up 4 - 5 times each night and then on Saturday she was chewing on Grandma's finger and all the sudden there was a tooth. So, I guess she had good reason to be waking up so much those two nights since she was cutting her FIRST tooth!!
I will post pictures later tonight! -k

0 comments: