Tuesday, March 06, 2012

My Frequent Fliers

The weekend after we were in St. George we took off for San Antonio for a trip with my older soccer team. The kids are seriously the best travelers in the world. They completely know all the rules at security and use there own bins to go through the line. They even know the rules of the plane. While going through security Rylee said to me, "Mommy, I can't play my DS until 10,000 feet right?" I couldn't help but chuckle to myself a little, while the people in line around is were very impressed. Once on the plane I do not even have to worry about the two of them. They played games together, colored, ordered their own drinks and snack, and Nolan even took a nap! I love that my job allows me to take my kids with me, so they can see the country and be so comfortable traveling!











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

The Becks said...

Pretty impressive for such young kiddos. That is so awesome that you get to work and be a mommy..best of both worlds.