Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of Pre-K

Rylee started her new preschool today and we are all in love with it. This is the first year she has attended a school not in someone's home and it is an amazing environment. They even have their own gym for cardio class in the winter, and their own goats that they have to feed every morning. This morning when I picked her up, I asked her if she liked her school, and she informed me it was "AMAZING!" She is doing so well with her speech and her hearing, this is going to be an absolutely amazing year for her I think, and I am so excited to watch her grow and learn even more. Her teacher is Miss Kristi, and she is fabulous. She has already asked me if she can go every day of the week, instead of 3 days a week! Hopefully, she will always like school this much :)!

She picked out her outfit all by herself the other day at the mall, and it could not be any cuter. This girl really is awesome I love her!!!

1 comments:

The Becks said...

Look how cute she is! I love her outfit too!