Monday, May 09, 2011

Mother's Day Breakfast

Yesterday morning Matt and the kids let me stay in bed while they went to make breakfast. I enjoyed listening to the kids help make breakfast and help put items on the tray, but then I heard a disturbing crash of dishes. It comes to find out Daddy was getting Nolan out of time out and Rylee tried to carry the breakfast by herself and it did not turn out so well. She accidently folded one of the legs of the tray and it resulted in the food and syrup going across the floor. Daddy was cleaning up the syrup when I came out to check on how things were going. Rylee was devastated she had ruined my breakfast that they had all worked so hard on and she apologized lots of times. I still ate my bagel and drank my juice, and then Rylee and Daddy made up for my spoiled breakfast with a terrific BBQ dinner.



** Side Note - yes Nolan is wearing a rash gaurd this is what he came down stairs in that morning. He took off his pajamas before he went to sleep and put on his rash guard, he is such a silly boy.

0 comments: