Thursday, September 23, 2010

Holy Cow, 21 Months

think I say this when every month goes by, but it is crazy how fast time goes and how big my boy is getting. Nolan is 21 months old today, and his second birthday is creaping up on us really soon, and I cannot believe it. He continues to be a blessing to our home every single day and I cannot think a day have not almost cried laughing at how silly our boy is. He absolutely loves his big sister, but he also knows how to pester and annoy her already when he needs to. Nolan is one of the most agile 21 month olds I have ever met. He can jump, climb, spin, run, and do anything physically active too well for his age, and he practically gives me a heart attack at least once a day being a dare devil. His vocabulary is growing every single day and it is so fun to watch him and Rylee talk to each other. I cannot believe how much he changes each day, but we are excited to watch Nolan continue to grow and develop.

1 comments:

tiffany garfield photography said...

time flies huh? kirra is 22 months and i'm in denial. :) so what are the details of your surgery...everything ok? how are you holding up? details. details. :) hope you're doing well. :)