Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Rylee's First Day of Preschool




Last Thursday we had Rylee's Preschool open house, and everyday since then she has been asking when she got to go to school, well today was the day. She woke up and got dressed right away, and then was got to play with Papa and Grandma for a little bit, and then it was time to head to school. I tried my best to get a few pictures of her before we left school, but the sun was bright, and she kept walking to the car to get in. But we did get a great shot of her with her new teacher. Nolan and I dropped her off and were quickly told by Rylee to "get out and come get her later." It amazes me that she is already old enough to be going to preschool, but I am excited for her and the time I get to spend with Nolan now.

3 comments:

Marcella said...

SO CUTE! She looks like such a big girl! I love the luggage post. How she had to have her special bag. That is adorable. We miss you guys!

gmakatz said...

Wow. So cute and grown-up looking. I love the pigtails, too. ;o) Enjoy No-No time.

Kari said...

So grown up and independent! How do kids lose their "baby" look all in one day? From toddler to teenager all in the blink of an eye. I gotta quit reading these posts. I'm sounding like an old woman stuck in memories. Anyway, she is precious. Good work!