Sunday, October 12, 2008

First Snow of 2008


I think this is the earliest I have seen snow since I moved here seven years ago. I looked out the window around 4:30 this morning and saw a fresh blanket of snow on the cars and ground, and I couldn't believe it. Since I was up, because I haven't been asleep yet tonight, I decided to snap a quick picture. Maybe this snow and weather have something to do with my chronic cough that will not allow me to sleep, I sure hope both the snow and my cough go away soon.

1 comments:

Erixgirl said...

FREEZING....just looking at it. It is pretty, though. Thanks for finding me on your bro's site. Your daughter is getting so old and congrats on another one coming! It'll be good to keep in touch and see how life is treating you!
Take care, I better go tend to my sick kiddos (why I'm not at church). I'll ttyl!
Stay warm!!!!!!
Love, Lee