Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Big Girl Bed"


In an attempt to not overwhelm Rylee with change when the new baby comes in December, we are slowly doing changes. First thing was to convert her crib into a toddler bed, and then in a few months we will move her to her bed. She loves that she can climb in the bed all by herself. She does know how to get out, but luckily she has not climbed out at nap time or bed time. So far the transition has gone very well, hopefully all of our upcoming transitions go this well.

2 comments:

Trace Gibson said...

Oh my goodness, we've missed seeing Rye and her adventures! What a big girl with her newly transformed bed! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer...we've been slacking in the blogger world, but we miss you guys terribly! Take care!

gmakatz said...

I don't know how I missed this adorable picture when you first posted it. Where WAS I? I can't believe how quickly these little ones are growing and changing. I'm looking at the calendar trying to figure out when I can come next cuz I'm just missing way too much! I don't want to have to wait til the wee one comes.