Friday, January 04, 2008

Eat Your Heart Out G'ma Kathi! :)


Erica, the girls and I all went after Christmas shopping the other day exclusively for Christmas decorations. At a cute consignment shop I found this adorable Snowman nativity, I had never seen anything like it. I wanted to get it so bad, but it was still 50 dollars. So, I sadly moved on through the store, but the whole time we were shopping I kept saying to Erica, "I want that nativity so bad, no it is still too much!" We went to check out and I opened my wallet to see a Visa Gift Card from my soccer team for Christmas. I looked at Erica like a kid and said, "I get to get it!!" We ran back to the back of the store and snagged it. Grandma Kathi, I am sorry to tell you it was the last one, so this cute nativity is going to have to stay at this house, sorry!! :) - k

0 comments: