Saturday, August 18, 2007

Accomplishments

Lately Rylee seems to be able to do a new thing every day. First it was rocking on her knees, then it was pulling herself up to her knees, next she learned how to sit up by herself at Grandma and Grandpa's last weekend, and then this morning she was playing and she pulled herself up all the way to her feet. I was sitting on the couch talking to a neighbor and I watched Rylee pull herself up to her knees (not a huge deal she does it all the time now), but then all of the sudden she was on her feet and took two steps so she was standing straight up, I was so excited! She is developing so quickly physically right now, I have a feeling it won't be long until we are chasing after her everywhere we go. However, she is not just developing physically right now her personality gets cuter by the day too. She is so much fun. She is always smiling and laughing with us. She has learned to point, say please in sign language and say lots of new words that only mommy and daddy can really understand. I have tried two or three times to get her sitting up on video, so hopefully by the end of the weekend we will have a video of her doing it to share with all of you. - k

1 comments:

Trace Gibson said...

Tell me about it! When we watched her the other day she was like a different baby! No, I guess she's a toddler now! Feeding herself and laughing at Kennedy's dancing...I got a little nostalgic and thought, "Riley's growing up too fast!" We love little Rie-Rie!