Friday, January 26, 2007

Sunday in Hawaii




I figured I would just do a little journal with our pictures to keep everyone posted while we are in Hawaii. Sunday we woke up a little early (4:45am); the time change was a bit hard on all of us. Matt went and looked for golf balls and was very successful finding over 110 balls on day 1! After breakfast we walked down to the beach to look for the whales. It is whale season right now, I just learned this. They swim down from Alaska during the winter to have their babies, and then swim back up to Alaska once it starts to warm up! We saw lots of whales and Matt even caught a picture of one jumping out of the water. After that Matt, Grandma and Grandpa went golfing, and Rylee and I joined them on hole 15. We found that Rylee loves--and I mean LOVES--driving the golf cart and riding along. From golf we went to the pool which was another hit in Rylee's book! - k

1 comments:

tarbear said...

She is just so precious! I can't believe how much she's grown! We miss her and the whole Reinbold family! We love you so much! love, Tarah