Sunday, October 15, 2006

Visit from Cousin Jayden




Cousin Jayden came down to visit and check on Rylee to make sure she was feeling better. He sure is growing and moving fast, I need to enjoy the stationary Rylee while I can. We went to lunch with Cousin Jayden and the entire time we were there he held his arms up in the air, it was really funny. Then he tried on his lion costume, so we put Rylee's Pea-Pod costume on and had a little photo shoot. Rylee had lots of fun checking out all the things Cousin Jayden could do and she cannot wait to play with him again at Thanksgiving with Cousin Megan too! - K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh! This picture just makes me smile. Ready for trick or treating, huh?

Little Miss Rylie, could you get any more beautiful?

Anonymous said...

Okay, now I'm really in trouble... Rylie? Who is that? I meant to say that Little Miss Rylee is beautiful. An angel by any other name...